|Max Speed:||30-50km/h||Motor Power:||48V 500W|
|Color:||Red||Name:||20 Inch Folding Electric Bike|
ladies electric bike,
women's electric bicycle
20 inch foldable strong beach electric fat bike for girls
Before riding an electric bicycle, check the tire pressure, the steering flexibility of the handlebar, the flexibility of the front and rear wheels, the circuit, the battery power, the working condition of the motor, and whether the lighting, horn, and fasteners meet the requirements for use.
(1) Insufficient tire pressure will increase the friction between the tire and the road surface, thus shortening the mileage. It will also reduce the flexibility of the handlebar and affect the ride comfort and safety. When the air pressure is insufficient, the air pressure should be replenished in time. The tire air pressure should be in accordance with the recommended air pressure in the "Electric Bicycle Instruction Manual" or the specified air pressure on the surface of the tire.
(2) When the handlebar is inflexible, if it is stuck, stiff or tight, it should be lubricated or adjusted in time. Lubricating generally uses butter, calcium-based or lithium-based grease; when adjusting, first loosen the front fork lock nut, rotate the front fork upper block, when the handlebar rotation flexibility meets the requirements, lock the front fork lock nut.
(3) The flexibility of the front and rear wheels is not good, which will increase the rotational friction and increase the power consumption, thus reducing the mileage. Therefore, in the event of failure, lubrication and maintenance should be timely. Lubrication generally uses butter, calcium-based or lithium-based grease. If it is a shaft failure, the steel ball or shaft can be replaced. If it is a motor failure, it should be repaired by a professional maintenance unit.
(4) When the circuit is inspected, turn on the power switch, check whether the circuit is unblocked, whether the connector is plugged firmly and reliably, and whether the fuse is working properly, especially if the connection between the battery output terminal and the cable is firm and reliable. The fault should be found out in time.
(5) Before traveling, check the battery's power and determine whether the battery is fully charged according to the mileage of the trip. If the power is not sufficient, it should be supplemented by human riding to avoid undervoltage operation of the battery.
(6) The working condition of the motor should also be checked before traveling. Start the motor and adjust its speed to observe and listen to the motor. If there is any abnormality, it should be repaired in time.
(7) Before using the electric bicycle, check the lights, speakers, etc., especially at night. The headlights should be bright, and the beam should generally fall within 5-10 meters in front of the front of the car; the horn should be loud and not hoarse; the turn signal should be flashing normally, the steering indication is normal, and the flashing frequency of the light is 75-80 times/min; The display should be normal.
(8) Before the trip, check whether the main fasteners are fastened, such as the horizontal tube, the riser, the saddle, the saddle tube, the front wheel, the rear wheel, the middle shaft, the lock nut, the ankle, etc. It should not be loose. If the fastener is loose or loose, it should be tightened or replaced in time. The recommended force distance of each fastener is generally: the horizontal pipe, the riser pipe, the saddle, the saddle pipe, the front wheel and the ankle are 18N.m, and the middle axle lock mother and the rear wheel are 30N.m.
Contact Person: RYAN
Tel: 0086 15261113736