|Max Speed:||30-50km/h||Motor Power:||48V 500W|
|Name:||Womens Electric Bike||Certified:||CE|
ladies electric bike,
women's electric bicycle
20 inch foldable strong beach electric fat bike for girls
1. The height of the saddle and the handlebar should be adjusted before using the electric bicycle to ensure the comfort of riding and reduce fatigue. The height of the saddle and the handlebars should vary from person to person. Generally, the height of the saddle is suitable for the rider to be able to reliably land on one foot (the whole vehicle should be kept upright), and the height of the handlebar is flat on the cyclist's arm and shoulder. Relax with your arms. However, the adjustment of the saddle and the handlebar should first ensure that the pipe and the insertion depth of the riser must be higher than the safety mark line.
2. Before and after using the electric bicycle, check the front and rear brakes. The front brake is controlled by the right brake and the rear brake is controlled by the left brake. The adjustment of the front and rear brakes can be reliably braked when the left and right brake handles reach half the stroke; the brake shoe is excessively worn and should be replaced in time.
3. Check the tightness of the chain before the electric bicycle is used. The chain is too tight when riding on the ankle. If it is too loose, it will easily vibrate and rub against other parts. The sag of the chain is 1-2mm, which is suitable, and can be properly adjusted when riding without the ankle. When the chain is adjusted, first loosen the rear wheel nut, and then screw out the left and right chain adjustment screws evenly to adjust the chain tightness and retighten the rear wheel nut.
4. The lubrication of the chain should be checked before using the electric bicycle. Feel and observe whether the chain chain of the chain is flexible or not, and whether the chain rust is serious. If the corrosion or rotation is not flexible, the right amount of lubricant should be added, and the chain should be replaced seriously.
5. Before riding an electric bicycle, check the tire pressure, the steering flexibility of the handlebar, the flexibility of the front and rear wheels, the circuit, the battery power, the working condition of the motor, and whether the lighting, horn, and fasteners meet the requirements for use.
Contact Person: RYAN
Tel: 0086 15261113736